Funded by the Alberta Law Foundation Calgary Legal Guidance offers legal advice and assistance to newcomers who are looking for help in various immigration law matters.
The Immigration Law Project can assist clients with:
- Making a claim for refugee protection
- Preparing and filing applications for permanent residence
- Applying for work permits,temporary resident visas and study permits
- Family sponsorship issues
- Representation in specially considered cases
In addition, we offer three free legal advice outreach clinics at the following locations:
- Calgary Immigrant Women’s Association (CIWA) (403.263.4414)
Offering advice in Family and Immigration Law
- Centre for Newcomers (403.569.3325)
Offering advice in Immigration Law
- Immigrant Service Calgary (403.265.1120)
Offering advice in Immigration Law for permanent residents and Canadian citizens
Please call each location directly to book an appointment.
Other Community Outreach Clinics:
- Calgary Chinese Community Service (CCCSA) (403.265.8446)
Offering advice on many kinds of legal questions EXCEPT immigration
To access support or information for the Immigration Law Program, please call (403) 716-6499.